Monday, December 19, 2005


The Gaudi movie was excellent. After the movie I went around taking photos of downtown Chicago, nothing says Christmas like a photo of where your child goes to school.
My flight home to Seattle leaves tomorrow at 8:15 am I have to catch a bus at 5:11am in order to get to O'hare at 6:15. blahhh, I can sleep on the plane. Hopefully they will have oversold my flight and I can get bumped for free tickets. Everyone cross their fingers for me.

The bright point of all of this is that I get to see my dog Tucker, she's a wiener dog. I will post pictures of her when I get home. and I can steal the wifi connection from the next door neighbor. Uploading pictures will be quicker.

See you from Seattle (or Chicago) if I think of something else interesting to write.

Oh, the Seahawks won. yay!

No comments: