Thursday, December 29, 2005



Here's Leo, he's three months old.

Today is going to be better, yesterday I was just feeling sorry for myself. I have a lot of things to be grateful for, I'm in the Graduate Program I wanted to be in, I have good friends, and I have a supportive family. Just because I have a broken heart and face poverty doesn't mean I have to curl up into a ball and let everything else go to hell.

Today I am going to go to Silver Platters and buy something for my mother with her gift certificate that she received from my dad for Christmas. They've been divorced for over 30 years and they still give each other gifts. Who knew....


The other night my sister, brother in law and two nephews came over for dinner (pot roast.. yum!). They are pretty cute, it makes me almost want to have children, but as my doctor said in January, I'm not getting any younger... basically my eggs are shrivelling up. Oh well, what's a girl to do? Adopt!

1 comment:

KaminskyGirl said...

Hey! This is Emma by the way. He's so cute!!
See ya around sometime!
-Emma
P.S.-My blog address is. . .
http://kaminskyreader.blogspot.com/
You can go look at it if you want to.
Emma