Friday, December 23, 2005

I have my eyebrows back!

I had my brows waxed last night and I must say that I can't believe that this is one of the things I gave up when I got into grad school. I may have to find a job so I can keep up the habit!

I will upload a picture soon once I take a shower and I am looking pretty (well at least my eyebrows are pretty).

Today I am going to visit my sister and my nephew Leo. Leo is three months old and very cute. I also have to finish up my crocheting and wrap my gifts...

I always seem to get blue around this time of year (as do a lot of people). It's mostly because I am single and it seems that everything this time of year is geared around family and loved ones. Screw that! I should be grateful though, I did fall in love this year and had my heart broken but that's another story for another time. At least I have my dog Tucker.

Okay, it's off to the shower for me!

No comments: