Friday, January 27, 2006

I have the t-shirt!

Today when I arrived home I found in my apartment my brand spankin new Seattle Seahawks t-shirt. (in case you were wondering why it was in my apartment as opposed to my mailbox is that my landlady Shirley puts things that are too big to fit in our mailboxes into our apartments. That's one of the reasons I like her so much!)

Yee haw! I am so excited. I am going to have to wash it first before I wear it out, but I may have to wear it every day of the week leading up to the Superbowl!

Tonight I am going over to my friends house to play scrabble and watch television... it should be fun. I'm not going to stay out too late because I have reading to do this weekend and I have to work in my studio. Not to mention that I have a weight watchers meeting first thing in the morning tomorrow.

No comments: