Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday errands....

This morning I got up at 6:20 and made some coffee. I then went to my Weight Watchers meeting and was up a pound. Maybe I shouldn't have had cookies for dinner on Thursday night.... After my meeting I went to Target and Joann's fabric. I bought shampoo and blueberry pancake mix at Target, when I went to get it out of my bag later I realized that the shampoo had leaked out of the bottle and coated everything. It was icky. When I went to Joann's I wanted to get a big-ass bag of rhinestones but they didn't have any. The last two times I've been there they haven't had the things I wanted.

I then went to cub foods and bought a chocolate muffin and some corn chips.

Next I went to the studio and worked for a little while, then I came home. I'm feeling a bit blue today (not too bad though...). I think I just need to take a break for a few hours. I've got many things to do... things to read, projects to do... DISHES AND LAUNDRY!

Tonight I will be watching the Olympics and probably going to bed at 9:00pm. Tomorrow I need to go to church and then go to school and take down my display case and put all the crap in my studio.

I guess that's it. Have a good evening.
Jen

No comments: