Sunday, February 19, 2006

Too Many Things To Do... Too Little Time.

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted. I've been working on many things, first I had to install my display case today for my lecture this coming Thursday (which I still have to put together). I've had readings to do, I've been sick.. but the good news is that I have a job interview on Tuesday! It would be working for a law firm as a Corporate Project Assistant. Sure it would mean working for money grubbing assholes again, but I would be getting an income for working for them! I bought a spiffy new (but marked down) wool coat at Nordstrom Rack yesterday - I finally used my gift card that I got for my birthday last year (it's only been sitting in my wallet for 10 months!).

Okay, I've lost my enthusiasm. I better get to working on my presentation....

Talk to you later!
J

No comments: