Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday Morning Off!

Good morning! Today I have class but I don't have to be there until 2pm. So I am taking the morning off (okay not really off... but I'm sitting here drinking a lot of coffee!).
Yesterday I bought more apricots and ate them all (about a cup Michael), and my tummy is taking it better than last time.

Last night I went back to all of my old Weigh Watchers record books and recorded them into an Excel spreadsheet that my friend Bill made for me a long time ago so that I can track my weight. I've been pooping around long enough, I've been good the past few weeks, but sometimes it's hard - I just want to eat crap all the time.

The weather is supposed to be nice today so maybe I'll walk outside and get some exercise... Oh, here's another thing, my newspaper wasn't delivered this morning again (two weeks in a row!). Since I only get it on Thursday, Friday and Sunday maybe the delivery person gets confused.

Oh yeah, and another thing a new episode of The Office again tonight. Last night on Lost it was pretty interesting... I like it a lot - it reminds me of the x-files... Okay, they're talking about coffee on the Today show, so I need to go. I have to also work on some homework... ciao.

No comments: