Saturday, March 25, 2006

Words to the wise...

First off, Happy Saturday! Next, one word of caution, never eat a lot of dried apricots if you plan on going anywhere a few hours later. Let's just say I'm feeling a little bit bloated.

Today was busy, first off I went to Weight Watchers and weighed in, I was down .2 pounds. A loss is always good, but I guess I shouldn't have stopped by Fannie Mae yesterday and gotten free samples. Oh well, this week there will be no free samples for me. Just 4.2 pounds to go until I reach my goal.

After my meeting I went to the Ashland Swap-O-Rama (a flea market) and looked around, it was interesting. It reminded me of Porta Portese in Rome, that's an open air market there... a lot of people selling things and foreign languages being spoken...

After that I came back up north and splurged on a latte at Starbucks, I've come to realize that I don't really like them anymore so I might as well stick to americanos. After Starbucks I went to DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) and then Marshalls. When I got home I found that my mother had sent me my bank statement so I balanced my checkbook, I had only forgotten to write down one thing and I balanced on the second try.

I then went to the Library and updated all of my podcast downloads and bought last weeks episode of Lost. I was out with friends so I didn't get to watch it. It was good! I watched it when I got home.

Finally I fixed a dinner of tortilla soup and a warm spinach salad with red peppers. Now I am digesting and watching Cops.

I guess that's it for now. I posted another picture on Repurpose this! I've been working on my installation in my studio. Now if I could only figure out how to use Photoshop and my laptop effectively.

Have a good evening!
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many dried apricots is too many dried apricots? Just curious.

Jenerator said...

About a cup.... I think. It was a box I bought at Walreens for a dollar!