Tuesday, April 04, 2006

139.2

Okay, this morning I stepped on the scale and I was down to 139.2. I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself every morning, but I can't help it. I hope I hit my goal on Saturday so I can call up that weight watchers lady and say "Please hire me!".

Today I am meeting with Sue Spaid, she is a writer/critic and fellow blogger. I haven't met with anyone besides my Grad Advisors since I've been here so it will be interesting to see what someone else has to say about my work. This afternoon there is also the Oddesy Travel grants shindig. I said if I could have $1,500 to travel I would go to Barcelona and photograph all of the Gaudi architecture. I don't know if that's enough to merit an award, but you never know unless you try.

Tomorrow I have advising and then the interview for the TA position, keep your fingers crossed.

Okay, I should finish my coffee and get hosed off so I can get to school.

Oh yeah, funny thing yesterday, when I walked into my studio (I hadn't been there for a few days) I actually felt glad to be there. Interesting.

No comments: