Monday, April 10, 2006

My Eyebrows Are Furry!

I look like I have catepillars on my face.

This afternoon I walked home from school along lakeshore drive and my feet hurt... but I got 4 exercise points. The weather is nice (about 70 degrees) and people are out on the street! or path I should say...

Today in my advising session it was suggested that I try to make work that is ugly or non-attractive using the same materials I use right now. I'm pretty excited about this. I have to find a heat gun!

I'm listing to my Lost Podcast on my laptop... I seem to have free wifi in my apartment right now so I am taking this opportunity to download all my podcasts and free music.

I better pay attention to that... Oh, I used my self tanner this morning and I have big blotches on my ankles... I may have to loofa them a bit.

bye...

No comments: