Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring cleaning.

First off last night we didn't go to see comedy. I went to bed early and was woken up at 3:30 (after the time change) by my neighbor Azzi. I may have to kick her ass sometime soon.
Today I cleaned my apartment and then went for a walk. I haven't been to church in three weeks.... but once I get to drinking my coffee and reading my paper then I don't want to go to church. I haven't' been to the studio either this weekend.

This week should be busy, I start my new job giving tours tomorrow, then Tuesday I meet with a visiting artist. Wednesday I have graduate advising and then an interview for a summer TA position. Thursday I have class all day and my friend Marty is giving her lecture (and showing a 3-D movie) and then Friday I have class.

I'm watching extreme makeover home edition... it always makes me cry...

Ohh.. I found Weight Watchers snack cakes at the store today... I bought the lemon ones. they are yummy!

I guess that's it.

No comments: