Saturday, April 01, 2006

Two Pounds to go!

So, I weighed in this morning and I was down 2.2 pounds which means I only have 2 pounds to go until I hit goal. I've only been working on it for almost three years... hopefully I will reach goal by the end of April (just in time for Critique Week!) - that's going to be stressful and may push me over the edge... Okay, maybe not.

Yesterday I went to a meeting about being a TA for the Early College Program at school. It's for High School kids who are interested in pursuing art as a career. I think I would be an excellent TA but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I can always sell my body to science if need be. Surprisingly I fell asleep last night amid all the noise coming from next door. I must have been tired. My friend Karolina called me and I didn't even notice.

Tonight some of my friends and I are going to Second City to see comedy.. I'm going to even take a shower and put on makeup because I might just meet my future husband there!

Well, I guess that's it for now.

No comments: