Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dilemma

I have been playing the DaVinci Code puzzle game on Google and today's question is a stumper, I don't know if I'm reading it right or not. It is making me cranky. If there is anyone out there who knows the answer let me know. Bear with me, this sounds funny... I had to find four hidden blades (pyramids) on a map of London once I did I got this question. "You have found all four Blades, and lo" they draw an X over a place just slightly north of the Victoria and Albert Museum, home of Leonardo's Codex Forster. What is its name?"

what is what's name??? I've been gooling all over the place and I can't figure out if they are asking for the name of the Codex (if there's a different one) Or the name of the place north of the museum? I can't figure it out and it's pissing me off! Help me.

No comments: