Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hello!

I would have posted sooner but my free wifi is not here today. When I get a chance I will post photos but it takes too long on dial up.

Yesterday Robert, Bridget Elizabeth and Dave all came to Chicago to go to the symphony. We met early and went to the Art Institute and walked around a bit. When I have more time I will embellish. I have some good photos.

Last night was the MFA opening, some good stuff and some not as good stuff. It's weird to think that I'll be there next year.

This morning I weighed in and was up 1.4, but I kind of expected that, I haven't been too good this past week, but I am back on track now. After the meeting I went to Target, JoAnn's Fabric and Cub Foods. I bought a pair of shorts at target, THEY ARE A SIZE 4! I just had to shout that out, they fit a bit weird in the back (as in my waist is too small) but they are cute and I can wear a shirt untucked with them.

My hip is really sore, I think something went out of whack when I fell. If things don't clear up I'll have to find someone to put it back into place.

Tomorrow I am going to buy a bike.

No comments: