Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hi.

This morning I am feeling a bit better. Every once in a while I just need to have a pitty party.

Today I am meeting with Darrel my advisor for one last time. I think I'll show him my signs that I've been working on. I started making the signs of statements people have said to me that hurt my feelings. My latest says "I'm sorry but I am not going to sleep with you." That was said to me about 16 years ago... I find it kind of funny now, but at the time I was crushed.

I also have to whip up something for a potluck tomorrow and work on my final project for art history.

I want my free wifi back.... Oh, also I posted a rant/rave on craigslist last night as well, why do a whole lot of people walk and smoke at the same time here? I got an inappropriate response from someone - I'm saving it and I might make some work with it. Who knows.

No comments: