Sunday, May 14, 2006

It's All About Momma!

Happy Mothers day to all you mothers out there. If I haven't told you all how great my mom is here you go. My mom is great! I could tell stories about her.... Here's one that's not too bad... When I was in High School I had my first boyfriend (Trevor) over at the house. We were all alone, and my mom knew this.. she was coming home from somewhere and as she was driving down the street to our house she starts blaring on the horn just to make sure that we weren't doing anything we shouldn't be doing - or if we WERE doing something we shouldn't have been doing we stopped. I think that's pretty funny.

This is pretty indicative of how my mom is. When I was growing up I had a few of my friends say that they wish they had a mom like mine. I'm glad she's my mom and I love her a lot!

2 comments:

WipeYourFeetOnTheMatt said...

I like your Momma, too.

Anonymous said...

my mom never did that! or my dad!

Yay! I found Jennifer's Blog. My life is complete.

Bob