Friday, May 19, 2006

Matt Lauer in Barcelona... I'm a Hog.

This morning Matt Lauer is in Barcelona.. I really enjoyed it when I was there back in 2002. If you haven't been you should go.

Last night I fell off the wagon.. I had a package of Fischer Scone Mix. I mixed up half of the package and ate them all! When I got on the scale this morning I was 142.2... argh!!! I have to weigh in tomorrow morning and I can't be over 142 or I won't make Lifetime. My plan is as follows. 1. I am going to eat veggies today. 2. I am going to walk to school (and back if possible). 3. I'm going to drink all my water. Hopefully that will work. Sometimes I have the willpower of a fat kid in a candy store. They say that there is a positive intention behind every action... even if it is stuffing your face. Usually for me I am trying to make myself feel better (because I'm sad or lonely etc...) and food will never let you down.

Well, I better get a move on. I figure it will take me at least an hour and fifteen minutes to get to school.

No comments: