Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

Last night I watched Monster in Law. It was pretty bad, but it didn't stop me from watching it. That Michael Vartan is a cutie pie... Have I ever mentioned how many Michaels I know? Well first you know about my friend Michael formerly known as MTCBFC, there's my ex brother in law Michael, my friend Michael Callahan I used to work with, my friend Andrew whose name is actually Michael.... I'm sure there is more but it's still before 7:30 am on Monday so if I think of any more I'll let you know.

Today I should get out again.. it's going to be nice but not as hot as yesterday (but close!). I need to exercise - yesterday I ate nothing but carbs... and a bit of sugar. I feel like crap. I think it's a touch of PMS too... Oh the joys of womanhood!

Maybe I'll take five showers today, I only took two yesterday.

I started reading Still Life With Woodpecker, so far so good. It has very short chapters so I don't have to concentrate for long periods of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»