Saturday, May 20, 2006

Once in a Lifetime...




As you can tell by the photos I made Lifetime at Weight Watchers... It only took me just under three years. So what am I doing in order to celebrate?? Eating and drinking of course... well not really. I am going to a party tonight and I have made a sun-dried tomato and kalamata olive tapanade to take. I also found my second favorite beer at Jewell... you might recall from an earlier post that my second favorite beer is Redhood ESB. The best part about finding it again? It was on sale again! How about that?

In the top picture I am seem receiving my gold-like key charm for my keyring from Dawn, she is my leader. Please excuse my appearance but I was a tired puppy last night and I didn't get a chance to shower and put on a good fitting bra this morning. Also I am aware that my t-shirt is a bit baggy, but unless someone is going to give me a gift card to Target, Old Navy or K-Mart, I am wearing what I own.

Right now I am watching the New Yankee Workshop with Norm Abrahms - He used to be on This Old House... I sort of find him attractive - in a big cuddly bear way.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll check back in later.

1 comment:

WipeYourFeetOnTheMatt said...

Congratulations! You Lifetimer you! Now you don't have to eat any more healthy food! YOU'RE CURED!