Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What Now?

It's a bit muggy out but not too bad. Today I went down to school with Karolina and helped her email a resume and cover letter for a job. We then went shopping (she went shopping) for tank tops and then we headed up to Starbucks (where Andrew Works). He made me a grande iced nonfat latte... it was good and just the way I like it - HEAVILY DISCOUNTED!

On the way home I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting of the week. Hopefully I won't need to go to four this week - I doubt that I will, I'm feeling pretty strong (but as some of you may very well know by now things can change quickly in my life...). After the meeting I went to Binny's Beverage Depot and I looked at the beer. I didn't buy any though, I don't really need it. (although I LIKE it a lot!). Finally I went to the Brown Elephant (a thrift store) to look at stuff... I didn't buy anything there either. Now I'm home.

Tonight I plan on watching Last Comic Standing. I could use a good laugh.

My deodorant seems to be failing me... anyone have any good recommendations?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»