Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What's a Girl To Do.

What should I do today? Well, currently I'm doing laundry and waiting for my coffee to be ready. I think I might go to the library and update my itunes. I pre-ordered the Dixie Chicks album and it should download today! It supposed to be nice today so I might take a walk down by the lake... there might be cute boys down there.

I also might go to another Weight Watchers meeting. I'm not feeling too stable in my convictions right now.

Last night I had a dream about my friend Matt. In my dream he slept with a girl who lives in my apartment building and goes to my school. Now I'll tell you, he would not be the sort of person who would do that thing so it's kind of strange. Oh well.... I guess he'll be excited that I actually dreamed about him. And no, he was not naked.

2 comments:

WipeYourFeetOnTheMatt said...

Speaking as the "matt" in her dream...at least I'm getting sex somewhere.... :) Was the girl attractive at least?

Jenerator said...

One of my friends thinks she's hot. I think your wife is hotter.