Thursday, June 15, 2006

Full Plate

Today on my list of things to do. Get dressed. Go to an opening of my friend Jeroen. He has been growing grass in astroturf. I'll try to take pictures and post them tomorrow. Other than that there's not much going on. I am a bit bummed that I won't be able to watch Matt Lauer's interview with Britney Spears on Dateline tonight being that it's the same time as the opening.

Yesterday I walked past PAWS with Karolina and we saw a three legged cat through the windows. It was the cutest kitty cat ever (sorry Tooter). I really miss having my dog around.... however, there is a store on Ashland called "Let's Pet Puppies". I walked past it the other day but it was closed. Maybe I'll swing by today and pet me some!


Melissa sent me this picture of Leo yesterday. He's almost as cute as the three legged cat. I guess you can't really compare because one's a little boy and one's a cat.

No comments: