Friday, June 30, 2006

I Heart Sausage! and Wifi.....

I have taken it upon myself recently to test my temptation resistance factor (TRF). I go into stores and bakeries etc... and look at all the things I could and would eat if I had the metabolism of a fruit fly. Today I scored a quiet victory for myself, first I made it through a trip to Rudy's Bakery in Roscoe Village and then I went to the Taste of Chicago during lunch with my camera in hand taking pictures of things I might like to eat. I am happy to report I did not eat a thing! I must admit It is a lot easier to not eat when you're poor...

This is the sausage I would have eaten



This is a skewered shrimp thingy... it smelled really good



This is a picture of a cow, it's not a real cow though...



When I got home tonight I found that I once again have wifi (yippee!). My big plans this weekend are 1. To weigh in tomorrow at Weight Watchers. 2. Possibly search for a new pair of flip flops. 3. Sleep a bit. Other than that my datebook is wide open. Oh, I might color my hair again... it's looking a bit like Meryl Streeps hair in the Devil Wears Prada....

No comments: