Friday, June 23, 2006

I Should Know Better

Than to eat bridge mix and carmels for dinner. I'm not feeling too bad, but I should know better - I need to get out tonight and buy vegetables so I have something good to eat around here.

Last night I called my mother on the phone and my nephew Max Elvis was over at the house. In the background he called out my name so I got to talk to him. He said he was eating strawberries, I asked how many he had eaten and he said "too many". It will be nice to see him and Leo when I go home in 37 days!

Andy Avalos says it's only going to get up to 76 today... Today I get to meet with Lydia from the Early College Program and get the roster for next weeks class. I'm feeling pretty good about it. Although I have no experience with Interior Architecture I think I can handle it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know better than to eat sweets before I go bed . . . but I'm doing it anyway! I just had to get one of those tubs of cookies at Trader Joe's - oatmeal cranberry with white chocolate frosting drizzle.

Chi and her friend, Katie, are hosting a self-defense class this weekend at somebody's art studio. I'm going to pass on the butt-kicking class. It's supposed to be recordbreaking hot this weekend in Seattle. Ugh! Then there's a cooling trend, thank god!

I hope Andy Avalos has news of a cooling trend for Chicago too!