Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I've Been Thinking...

About what to do today. It's supposed to be warm but there could be thunderstorms so if I want to get out I should do it early.

Yesterday at the Library I picked up two DVD's one is called Little Otik, it's about a childless couple that take a tree stump and make it their baby. A BABY WITH TENDENCIES TOWARDS CANNIBALISM! I'm looking forward to it. Maybe I'll go out and find myself my very own stump. I also picked up Hurly Burly, it has Sean Penn and Garry Shandling in it...

I'm still working on Still Life With Woodpecker. I like it, I just wish I could focus for long periods of time reading. The problem is my mind starts to wander and then it starts to multi-task and I forget what I've been reading.

Maybe I'll go out and take more photo's today and post them for you all to see.

No comments: