Thursday, June 08, 2006

I've done too much today...

To account for right now...
The Highlights today are going to the Chicago Blues Festival and going into the Levi Straus Intellifit Pit and having myself scanned for my perfect fit jeans. I went to Target and tried them on (the ones they told me would fit) and they actually fit perfectly. I have a nice ass! Then I made some phonecalls and set up appointments for when I'm home in August. I'm looking forward to going home.

I guess that's it for today. I'll check in tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it seems that you can retrieve your Levi scan picture from their site. Sooo... when do we get to see yours ehh?

WipeYourFeetOnTheMatt said...

Yes, I agree. Where's the photo of your nice ass?

Jenerator said...

I checked it out but I don't know how to do it. I will work on getting a picture of my ass for posting.