Sunday, June 18, 2006

Last Night of Freedom.

Tomorrow I start my employment as a TA. I'm looking forward to finally getting some experience teaching (although I don't know how much I'll actually get to do...).

Today I did some walking and I went to the Gap and bought myself a halter style top. I'll wait to post a picture until my belly is a little less flabby.

I succumbed to some potato chips and dip at Jewel-Osco. I think the guy at the self check out winked at me but I can't be sure. He's kind of cute... but I don't want this to turn out like the whole obsession with Tony the Cute Checkout boy from Safeway. (boy was he a cutie patootie!). Tonight I am watching Treasure Hunters and Blade Runner. I'll post tomorrow morning before I go to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny, we just watched Blade Runner last night. It pretty much was for my summer class. I'm taking it not Taing it. I would kill myself if that was the case.
-I hope things go well with those brats.