Sunday, June 04, 2006

My 200th Post

I guess I should make it memorable. Hmm.. I've been thinking about a lot of things I want to say but I can't without sounding like a complete loser.

I've been thinking about my life and what I do on a daily basis. It boils down to these three things. I walk around a lot. I think about eating all the time and I blog. Oh, and there's television. So I guess that's four basic things that I do... and there's also the coffee drinking in the morning.

When I walk around I think about all the grocery stores I know... where they are located, the prices on specific items I like to buy such as the Weight Watchers Lemon Snack Cakes. They cost $3.99 at Jewel (Albertson's), $3.59 at Dominick's (Safeway) and $2.99 at Target. If I walk around for an average of two hours I can earn 4 activity points and then eat the whole box of six for only two points. I realize that it's not the best thing for me to do, but hey, I've got to have an outlet somewhere.

I don't think about eating ALL the time, just most of the time. Today as I was walking I thought about my dog Tucker, my car which I miss horribly and boys. When I see babies I think about my biological clock slowly ticking its way down to zero. When I see couples I want to smack the hell out of them and sometimes I secretly hope they're miserable.

Today I also thought about allergies... my left nostril is very itchy and dry. I used to think it was a certain scent that made it all icky but now I'm pretty sure it's just the weather.

While I was on my walk I ran into my friend Maria... she was checking out an ultimate frisbee game. I sat and watched with her for a few minutes; there were a lot of good looking fellas playing - I might have to go back next week.



When I was done watching the game I had to stop by the LepreCan and relieve my bladder. I drink a lot of water while I walk as well.

I guess that's about it for the 200th post. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to tell you all tomorrow.

No comments: