Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pinch and a Punch.

Today is the first day of June. My family has this ritual that every first of the month we call each other and say "pinch and a punch for the first of the month". Whoever says it first wins. What do we win you might ask? Nothing - we just get the satisfaction of knowing we won for the month. If you are actually in the room with the person when you see them you can do the actually pinching and punching to them.

Last night I went into the loop to visit with my friend Janet. I went to the University of Washington with her. She is currently working for the company that runs (owns?) Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood Washington. I showed her my studio and took her to Millennium Park, she's just here through this afternoon so I won't get to see her again. It was nice to see a familiar face.

Yesterday it was actually a bit cooler, it was much easier to sleep last night.

I'm watching the Today Show right now and Ann Curry is sitting next to Matt Lauer. What a nice sight to see. I guess you could say I have a girl crush on her - there's nothing wrong with that.


No comments: