Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cardinal's, Cancer and a Big Box Wage.

This morning on the news...Cardinal George has Cancer (they'll be holding a press conference after the surgery LIVE) and the City Counsel passed a minimum wage ordinance (which I think is good but the stores don't). Now you can all rest easily...

I'm hoping my luck starts Turing today... I'm still really tired and it's getting hot again (and humid). I'm going to be ready for a break. All the leaves fell off my orchid last night too - omen?

Let's see if I can be witty for a moment.

Nope - not working.

Did I mention that someone had their apartment broken into in my building? It was on the first floor but still - I'm not so confident in my the property management company. The person whose place was broken into put a notice up saying that she had some issues with them (such as they didn't even notify her that her door was kicked in - she had to find out when she got home...) Makes me have second thoughts about renewing my lease...

No comments: