Thursday, July 06, 2006

Even Luckier Day!

Today I went to cash in my winning scratch ticket and guess what? They gave me $50.00 instead of $30.00! Maybe I read the ticket wrong - or they screwed up - either way I'm a winner!

After tomorrow I will be half way done with my TA job. It's wearing me out, but I'm enjoying it. I'm starting to have a bunch of ideas of things I can work on and I'm getting excited.


This is a picture of the sign at the summer camp I have counseled at almost every summer since I was 21 (that makes it 18 years for those of you counting) I missed one year because of the Italian Class disaster, but that's another story for another time. I am not there this year because of my TA job. I really miss it a lot. I got an email from the camp manager letting me know that the letter I sent all the counselors arrived safely.

The dogwood tree next to the sign was planted in honor of my tenth anniversary counseling. Pilgrim Firs is one of, if not the most important places in the world to me. sob.

No comments: