Friday, July 14, 2006

I heart blogs.

So I'm feeling a mixture of things this morning. First off I got an email from my father last night telling me about a woman he knew (a former student of his) who was murdered while on a hike in the Cascade Mountains. It's weird - I guess that's all I can say about that...

I have a headache this morning. I was up a little after 5:00 and I have a lot to do today. I am hoping things go smoothly setting up this morning - but I'm not convinced they will.

Yesterday I stepped on my computer cord and slipped (that damn cord got me once before). I didn't fall completely but it didn't help my hip/back any. I think it may be a five advil day. Yeah that sounds like a lot, but it's what I need...

Today I am going to have a donut.

Cross your fingers and hope that I survive today.

No comments: