Sunday, July 23, 2006

I'm on the ball!

Many things have happened today. First off I went to Target and Cub Foods - I found a very cute dress at Target (hubba hubba!) but I digress. As I was taking the bus there I looked at the seat beside me an what was sitting there? It was a rhinestone! I think it's a sign that I need to make some more pushpins... or maybe it was just there and it's a very strange coincidence. Hmm...

Well, after Target I did some grocery shopping and then I went to Lush for a party they were having (I went for the goodie bag) - I needed coconut almond smoothie though - I have to pamper myself don't I? I also purchased a massage bar - hopefully it will help with my achy muscles (hip and shoulder).

On the way back I stopped by TJ Maxx and picked up an exercise ball kit for seven bucks! Here's a link so you can read all about it.

Pilates Yoga Exercise Ball Kit

As you can see I got it for a steal! I don't think it's worth $29.95 but who am I to judge - however, IS is worth $7.00.

I recently figured out how to see who is visiting my blog via my counter... I get a lot of people linking through the SAIC student web page site... I hope the people looking don't actually think that I'm a loser and they shouldn't go to school there! It's an excellent school and I highly recommend it. I just don't have really good documentation and I can't afford to pay for a "real" website right now.

Come check out the school - I'll probably be your tour guide if you take the tour!

One more week until I get to go home! I am excited to see my dog, my friends, my family, my dentist (it's been almost a year since my teeth have been cleaned). I also get to drive! I wonder if I remember how to do it??

Hopefully it won't be too smokey in the house... that's would be my only complaint.. my momma smokes and sometimes it doesn't smell so good in the house... but I love her anyway because she brought me to life (my daddy too!).

Today I also talked to my friend Nancy. I'm going to see her when I'm home as well... I really miss all of my friends in Seattle.. but I guess it's only ten more months until I can move back... that is unless I find my future husband in that time and decide to stay here. You never really know where you'll be a year from now - do you?

No comments: