Saturday, July 08, 2006

My First Time

Today was the first time I've gone out in public in a halter top (well at least since I was in the 8th grade). At first I was a bit self conscious but I looked at some of the people out there and what they were wearing and I didn't feel too bad.

Today I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and then did some grocery shoping. I then came home and watched Beyond The Sea and tried to do dishes and take a shower but there seems to be a short supply of hot water in my apartment. If it doesn't get better soon I'll call the new building management.

I've eaten all of my points today and then some. I got my paperwork for working for WW and I have to be weighed in officially and I didn't really want to do that this morning. I may go tomorrow morning at 8:00am and then come back and watch CBS Sunday Morning.

I guess that's it for now... Oh, I did do my toenails this morning as well. They're pretty!

No comments: