Monday, July 17, 2006



My shoulder is killing me this morning. I found the image when I googled "shoulder pain". As I've said before it sucks getting old. I didn't sleep too well last night - I kept waking up because it was so hot, it's supposed to be hot again today and then cool off a bit tomorrow.

Heat plus shoulder pain plus PMS equals one semi-cranky woman!

This is Paul Konrad - he is the weather guy on WGN news.... I think he's better looking than Andy Avalos - but I'm not sure if I trust his weather predicting abilities as much...


I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to my Miller Nash friends. (That's where I used to work... and may have to work again in order to pay off the student loans!) Karen and Kristen if you're reading this Hi!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Hi Jen!
Yep - I am reading this! I catch up with you every day!!
Karen