Thursday, July 20, 2006

Waking Up...


Waking up to a thunderstorm is something I'm not used to, this morning a little before five I had to get up an close my windows to keep the rain from coming in. Now my apartment feels like a sauna - great. As usual, the body is hurting and I am very tired... I may collapse come Saturday. I have to work tonight and I have a shindig to go to tomorrow night... Saturday I am going to relax, hopefully it will cool off enough that I can take a comfortable nap on the futon in the afternoon.

Only a week and a half and I get to sleep with my puppy! Okay, she's not a puppy - but she's cute like a puppy! Maybe I can train her to walk on my back and give me a massage! I could use one...

Hey, it might be a good day... I just ran my spell check and I didn't have any typos! That's a rare occurrence. (oops, I spelled occurrence wrong when I was congratulating myself!)

No comments: