Thursday, August 31, 2006

First Day of School!

Remember that feeling you get the first day of school. For me it's a growling in my stomach that makes me run to the restroom every few minutes. Luckily I'm not feeling that unstable today.... who knows it may still come.

Last night we had the Graduate Reception at school. It was nice to meet new people and eat free food. You know how I love food. Yesterday Jeroen took photos of some of my artwork for my presentation. I guess I have to start working on it... I have started working on it but I have to pull it all together - I have just under two weeks.

My class this morning is American Interior Design. It sounds interesting... I'm also thinking about dropping in on another class this afternoon, it's about exhibition studies. We'll see which ones fit better....

I guess I better get going.

No comments: