Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I must be losing my mind.

I thought I posted something last night... but it's not here... Oh well... I have a new page for my dog tucker... click on the link to the right to view her Dogster page.

I slept in until a quarter to 8:00 this morning. Last night was a little cool. I ended up sleeping under my covers for the first time in a few months. Eventually I got too hot and had to get out from under them though...

Today I have to go back to the studio and finish painting the walls. I would like to leave it better that I found it. I hope it goes quickly in the first year lottery (sort of like staging a house for sale). You want people to want your studio.

There is a tour of the new studios at 11:00 this morning.. I've looked around them a few times. It will be nice to have a change of scenery. I'm hoping I'll get to have one with windows. I'm in the middle of the lottery so I may or may not get that... but a studio is a studio.

I should probably get off my butt and get moving...

No comments: