Saturday, August 05, 2006

I paint like a bear.

This morning I went over to Hilary and Grant's to paint a sign on their window that said "It's a Girl" - Let's just say considering I go to one of the best, if not THE best Fine Arts school in the country... I still paint like a bear. I took a photo of it, but my compact flash card seems to have some problems and I don't have any pictures. Oh well, just visualize a sign painted by a bear.

This afternoon Melissa, Victor, Max and Leo came over to visit. This is a picture of Max - he looks angelic doesn't he????




Yesterday I bought replacement luggage - it's pink! I post a photo later if I have the time and the inclination. I have nothing on tap tonight... I think Mom and I are going to go to Red Robin so I can get in all the bad food I miss in Chicago... On Monday after I mall walk I am going to go to Ivar's and have fish and chips... It's not Spud, but it will suffice.

Who knows, maybe some cute guy will call me up and ask me out on a date tonight???

No comments: