Friday, August 11, 2006

Long days journey into Chicago....

Well, I made it back to Chicago finally... I was a bit concerned that I would not make it to the gate on time in Seattle. The lines for the security check point went all the way into the parking garage at Seatac. As I made my mad dash to the gate I found out that they had delayed the flight for an hour so I was fine. The only thing I lost in the search was some lipstick that I haven't used in at least a year.
I had some photos from the airport but my camera doesn't seem to be wanting to work.

On today's agenda I have to give a tour at noon. I hope I can remember how to give them - it's been almost two months and they have moved a bunch of the offices.

When I got home last night and got my mail received a notice that I have a package at the UPS customer counter (somewhere south...). I hope it's something good... If I'm going to fork over money to get there by bus it better be worth it.

I'm sitting here on the futon, drinking my coffee and watching the Today show. Life is alright... Now onto finding a nice boy to sit beside me. Today I better "suit up" as Barney would say on "How I Met Your Mother", you never know who you might meet....

No comments: