Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No Baby Yet.

Here is a brief description of yesterdays events.
First I went to Melissa and Victor's and hung out with Max and Leo. Max is hamming it up for the camera here and Leo is eating a slug at the Woodland Park Zoo.






























While we were at Grandpa Bills for lunch we got a phone call from Grant. Hilary had a Dr. appointment in the morning and they decided to send her for some tests because the baby's heart rate was low(?). They decided to keep her there and induce her. So last night instead of going to Red Robin to eat a mushroom burger I went to the Hospital where I took this picture of Hilary's belly - notice how her belly button didn't pop? There's no stretch marks as well (I'm impressed!).



The control panel on her bed has a pregnant lady on it and she has a belly. That's funny.


Today I think I might go look for a suitcase to replace my damaged one. Maybe I'll find a lime green one... and maybe I'll get to meet my new niece. I'll keep you updated.

No comments: