Monday, August 14, 2006

Stinky has a bum leg.



I talked to Mom last night and it seems as though Stinky (Tucker) is having some problems with her back legs. Maybe it's because she's a bit overweight... Now that Stanley's gone I bet she'll loose weight because she's a very picky eater. Anyway - If she's not better today she gets to go to the vet. That would mean three trips this week for my Mom.

On another note, on Saturday I kept hearing a dog barking while I was in my apartment. I opened the door and there was a dog running down the hallway. His name is DJ (I think), and yes, they allow dogs in my building now.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I like dogs but I'm not sure I want them barking all the time. It would be nice to make some dog friends though...

Today I'm giving a tour and then I might clean up in my studio.

I'll keep you all updated on Stinky.

No comments: