Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Who Knew....


That online WW training would take me a little under six hours as opposed to the regular two and a half stated in the official paperwork. I guess that is why I'm an artist... you can take your time when you're constructing and creating alternative environments. I hate to use my "learning disability" card but sometimes it is more evident than others that I am a slow processor. Maybe the next time I buy a car I'll get a short bus.

Well, anyway - Blogger is working on the Safari crashing problem... I'll just cozy down with Firefox for now.

Katie sent me this picture the other day, okay, well Grant actually did the sending.. She sure is cute. I hope I don't turn into one of those people who gush over their baby-type relatives.

Tonight I'm going to Karolina's apartment for Project Runway.



This was my tilapia with mango peach salsa... it's not as pretty of a picture as those on Meals I Have Eaten but hey, I'm more into the eating of food, not the presentation and preparation.

2 comments:

KiKi said...

Oh, the tilaipa with mango peach salsa looks gooood! That is a great presentation - looks just like a restaurant!

Jenerator said...

I personally like the tupperware luncheon plate it's served on!