Tuesday, August 08, 2006

You can't go back...

Yesterday I went to visit my old place of employment and found that if I even wanted to go back I couldn't because they are making my old office into a nap room.

I suppose I could go back to work there but I might have a hard time typing while I was lying down.









This is a picture of Wendy's on Lake City Way.. this is where I had my first job. Oh the good old days flipping burgers and making french fries. I also got to wear a very attractive blue and white striped shirt that had a zipper up the front.


I've been trying to find quintessential "Northwest Items" to take back to some people in Chicago. Yesterday I found some Mountain Bars.... Unfortunately about three of them found their way into my mouth... I guess I'll have to go on a juice fast before next weigh in...







For those of you who keep up with my other blog It Hurts to be Horizontal, I am going to be having lunch with Matt today. I will take some pictures of us so you can see how cute we are in real life. My friend Bryan is coming along as well... He's cute too.

Man, I am feeling a bit bloated - could it be the Mountain Bars?

No comments: