Sunday, September 17, 2006

Almost normal...

Today I slept in until 10:30. I still feel like I've been hit by a truck.

Yesterday I TA'd then I went to a few openings; Shane Campbell's new Gallery in Westown and Andrea Meyers and John Neff's shows at Lisa Boyle and Western Exhibitions new space on Hubbard. After the shows I went to a little get together at my friend Julie's house. I got home around 1:30.

Grant sent me this picture of my mom and all her grandkids from the left is Max, Tucker (Stinky to some of you), Leo (who turned one yesterday) and Katie.



Grant also said that Stinky's hair is growing out and she isn't walking funny anymore.

If I can get my act together soon, I'm going to go to the renegade craft fair to see my friend Tia's wares. I was going to go last year, but I didn't get my crap together, I also recall that it was raining.

over and out.

No comments: