Friday, September 22, 2006

Grief!

Some of my friends back in Seattle sent me emails asking why I didn't have TiVo or a DVD recorder. The answer is MONEY!
The key point to remember here is that I'm a Grad Student at the best Private Art School in the country (okay it's tied for the top spot, but you know what I mean..).

For that reason I have given up some of the things I used to find necessary (some I still do) for instance cable tv - boy I really miss it, but I've gone a year without it and I'm still here. My car - I have found that I am very capable of walking and taking the bus... although when it starts snowing here I may not be so happy putting on my boots and fleece jacket every morning.

It's still early so I think I could come up with more once I'm more coherent but who knows...

So, the moral of this story is I CAN live without things and if people WANT to pay for cable or TiVo for me they can... remember I take paypal.

No comments: