Saturday, September 30, 2006

Running (wo)man.

This afternoon after class I went to Momentum to buy some new running shoes. Did I happen to mention that when I got into the studio yesterday and put on my working pants I realized that they were getting tight again??? That's when I decided that I needed to get back on the wagon, hence the new shoes.

The gentleman who owns the store (Momentum) is very nice. I mentioned that I was a graduate student and he gave me a discount on my shoes. I didn't even ask for one. I would recommend Momentum (On North Clybourn) to anyone looking for running gear. I ran on the treadmill while I was trying on shoes... now my hip hurts again. Or still.

Azi my neighbor is moving out today... hopefully my new neighbor will be quiet. Not that I'm home that much, but I do like to get my beauty sleep.

Tomorrow I'm giving a tour for the Graduate Open House, then later I'm going to Grizzly's for dinner with the gang... I'm also going to watch the Seahawks play the Bears. Go Seahawks!

No comments: