Monday, September 18, 2006

Things are looking up!

Not that they were looking down or anything...

I am happy to report that the payroll issue has been resolved and I will be getting paid for my TA job.

The Registrars office fixed my schedule so the school will be receiving my extra $3,000.00.

I took the initiative to introduce myself to Jerry Saltz. He's a (the?) art critic for the Village Voice. He was in town for Graduate studio visits... I was unaware of this until after the lottery so I didn't get in on it. Well, anyway - I introduced myself and told him who I was and who I knew (Deb). He said that if for some reason I didn't get a chance to meet with him that I should email him before the MFA show so we could talk.

I also got to work in the studio.

I would give today a solid B - there's always room for improvement (and I'm saving the A+++ for the day I meet my future husband!).

If you live in Chicago and would like to go on a Grocery Store Fieldtrip on Sunday check out the link on the right.

No comments: