Monday, October 02, 2006

The Bachelor Rome!

Tonight is the season premiere if the Bachelor Rome... Most of the other bachelors have not worked out and I don't expect this to be any different.. what I am looking forward to is seeing Rome.

I turned in a form today to apply for financial aid to take a study trip to Florence this winter. I hope I can work everything out so I can go again (to Italy). I could practice my Italian and meet a nice Italian Uomo (man).

Today Karolina and I stopped by the admissions office and talked to DS and NS. We talked about Googling our own names and I said that I would mention Karolina Gnatowski"s name in full so that hopefully she would come up when her name was Googled. I sure hope that made sense... it made sense to me, but I know what I'm talking about. I'll try it out and let you know.

No comments: