Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ciao Firenze!

So, I have committed myself to traveling to Florence in January for two and a half weeks. Ah, the thought of being warm in Italy as opposed to being a popsicle in Chicago!

I am taking a course on Gallileo's Renaissance... It's all about the connection between Art, Science and Music. I also plan on doing a photographic essay on gelato while I'm there as well.

Things have been busy (as always). I think back to the same time last year and I realize how far I have come. From being in a funk over life to being almost too busy to have time to worry about anything at all.

Tomorrow I have to work and then my friend Sam is giving a lecture on his work. Tomorrow night there are some openings that I think I will go to. I'll give a review later.

Ciao for now! A domani!

No comments: